WHAT IS HOME STAGING?
- Staging is the art of creating an environment throughout a property by arranging furnishings, artwork, and décor to enhance its best features, minimize any weaknesses, and clearly define the spaces.
- Our goal is to merchandise your home by presenting a lifestyle that buyers aspire to. Synergy Staging brings the unique personality of each home to life and we focus on the target buyer in order to maximize the interest, increasing the chances of a quick sale.
WHY SHOULD I STAGE MY HOUSE?
- Home Staging is a proven real estate marketing strategy used to sell a home quickly for the highest sale price. Synergy Staging creates an inviting atmosphere in the property and helps buyers connect to the home so they are more inclined to make an offer.
- Homes that are not staged sit on the market longer resulting in higher carrying costs and multiple price reductions (an average of 2% per month). The investment in staging is almost always less than a price reduction.
- With over 90% of all potential home buyers searching online before they request a showing, online photos reflecting the look of the house are more important than ever before. We know how to stage your home so it looks picture perfect both in photos and in person.
DOES STAGING REALLY WORK?
- Yes. Statistics show that staged homes sell faster and for far more money than comparable non-staged homes.
- If your home does not show well it will sit on the market longer. A staged home is always more appealing than an empty or cluttered house.
WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO STAGE MY HOME?
- The best time to stage your property is before it goes on the market. Staging will help create the best impact when you first bring your property to the market generating immediate interest.
- Make sure your home is staged before your first Open House or Broker’s Tour. When marketing your property you want to ensure your home shows beautifully both in photos and in person from the start. You cannot afford to lose the momentum of a new property listing.
IS HOME STAGING EXPENSIVE?
- Home staging should be seen as an investment, not an expense. The amount of money saved with home staging far exceeds the out of pocket cost in addition to carrying costs and price reductions.
DOESN’T A VACANT ROOM LOOK BIGGER WITHOUT FURNITURE?
- No. A small room feels larger once it is properly furnished because your eye has something to relate the space to. Some buyers may think that they are unable to fit their furniture in an empty room as they generally imagine their furniture is larger than it really is.
- On the other hand, an oversized room can feel overwhelming and buyers are often concerned about what to do with the space. Staging can make sense of these large spaces and create a more comfortable feeling once furnished.
- It is also very important to clearly define the space of a home, whether it is a tiny room intended to be a child’s bedroom or office, or a larger open-concept room meant to be a living and dining area. Buyers typically have a difficult time imagining how an empty room could be utilized or configured with furniture.
WHY SHOULD I CHOOSE SYNERGY STAGING TO STAGE MY PROPERTY?
- Synergy Staging was named the Top Staging Team of the Year in North America for 2014 from the Real Estate Staging Association as voted on by industry leaders and peers.
- We are experts at merchandising real estate with beautiful staging. We use our extensive inventory to provide creative Home Staging that suits the unique style of each home.
- In 2016 our staged homes have sold on average in less than two weeks and at 103% of list price.
- Some home staging companies require a three-month rental commitment. We have no minimum requirements after the first month.
- Synergy Staging has helped numerous homeowners, builders, Realtors, investors, and banks throughout Portland sell their properties faster time and time again.